Welcome to DHC
Olive oil—DHC's inspiration
Join the DHC team
Receptionist & Customer Support (Bilingual – English and Japanese) – San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a Receptionist & Customer Support at our U.S. corporate office located in downtown San Francisco. This is a full-time position working for 40 hours per week (8:30 am to 5 pm M – F). The Receptionist & Customer Support provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. (S)he is responsible for handling visitors, answering the reception phone, distributing and shipping mail and other packages, maintaining office/kitchen supplies, and assisting other departments with clerical and administrative duties. (S)he also provides customer support to customers, primarily Japanese speaking customers and handles customer calls in Japanese and English as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers telephones and directs callers to the appropriate personnel daily. Screens calls when necessary.
- Takes and retrieves phone messages for various personnel daily.
- Provides callers with company’s general information when requested.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail daily. Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinates the preparation, pick-up and delivery of mail and express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.) daily.
- Oversees ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office and kitchen supplies for corporate office weekly.
- Responsible for overseeing conference rooms including: ordering supplies and food and drinks and maintaining conference rooms including setting up and cleaning, as needed.
- Assists with other clerical duties such as photocopying, correspondence, faxing, filing, collating, and going to the post office as needed.
- Maintains office supplies and informs appropriate staff about machine issues for common area as needed.
- Provides customer support and assists with answering customer calls and order taking in Japanese and English.
We are looking for someone who has:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Six (6) to twelve (12) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read, write and speak English and Japanese at the business level
- Intermediate or higher knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Customer service experience preferred
Full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life benefits after a one-month waiting period as well as 401(k). Other benefits include product discounts and PTO accrual. No agencies please! Sorry, we are not able to provide sponsorship. DHC USA Inc. is an EOE.
Please submit your resume to https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=7940251. You must include your salary expectation in order to be considered. . When submitting your resume, please combine your cover letter with your resume into one document. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Customer Care Advisor – Mechanicsburg, PA
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Customer Care Advisor for our Mechanicsburg, PA facility. We are in need of Advisors who possess an Esthetician license.
The Customer Care Advisor is responsible for assisting customers with telephone, web, and mail orders while ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining a positive image for the Company. This individual is expected to continuously grow their knowledge of all DHC products, pricing and information related to servicing customers. Maintaining a professional attitude and flexibility for change is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers with telephone and web orders as well as customer service calls, emails and chats while ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining a positive image for the Company.
- Answering customer questions regarding, but not limited to, product ingredients, color descriptions, application techniques and new products. Suggesting skincare products based on skin type and/or skin concerns.
- Processing orders (mail, phone, fax, and web).
- Assisting with mail-in order preparation.
- Taking customer service calls, including orders and catalog requests, preparing correspondence, and fulfilling customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responding to order problems arising after order receipt, servicing requests including returns and exchanges, inquiries and complaints by phone, chat, mail, email, or fax.
- Being ready and available to answer customer calls in a timely manner.
- Handling off-line customer service tasks including but not limited to customer service requests, and credit card declined orders; and demonstrating good judgment and problem solving skills to resolve order issues.
- Displaying flexibility toward shifts and maintaining satisfactory attendance.
- Providing assistance with website navigation and placing web orders.
- Answering customer chats.
- Attending DHC product training.
- Performing additional job duties as assigned.
Minimum requirements include a high school diploma or GED; at least one (1) year previous experience in a Call Center or retail environment; at least one (1) year experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel
A current Pennsylvania esthetician license is required.
Please complete an online application and submit your resume by following this link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=5736561.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. DHC USA Inc. is an EOE.