Welcome to DHC
Olive oil—DHC's inspiration
Join the DHC team
Web Designer – San Francisco, CA
We are searching for an experienced Web Designer in our Ecommerce team.
The Web Designer is responsible for development in all aspects of web production, including DHC’s ecommerce site and online marketing communication/programs. The position may have Quality Assurance review responsibilities in relation to established standards and branding requirements. He/she must be a web designer with proven creative and aesthetic design talent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Work closely with the Print and Web team to develop web content, this includes:
Designing and updating site pages and features, ensuring brand consistency across all channels
- Creating visual concepts that communicate key ideas, product features, and promotions
- Designing email campaigns
- Integrating the front-end design with back-end functionality
- Assisting on other upcoming projects, as needed
We are looking for someone who has following:
- 3+ years experience designing websites, emails, and banner ads in a corporate or agency environment
- A Bachelor's Degree in graphic or web design-related discipline preferred but not required
- Experience with HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3
- Expert with web design and development applications: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office etc. Also experience in CMS systems
- Passion for beauty
- Solid, practical understanding of interactive design, typography and color theory
- Solid understanding of web design best practices pertaining to eCommerce, including defining site objectives, driving conversions and sales
- Team player with excellent communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Possess strong sense of concept development, in addition to communication, research, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Able to manage own workload in a fast-paced environment
- Work well under pressure with shifting priorities
- Skilled in communicating constructive criticism while inspiring
- Skilled at working within a modern aesthetic
- Web User Interface Design experience a plus
- Online retail experience preferred
DHC is located in downtown San Francisco. Full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life benefits as well as 401(k) after a 90-day waiting period. Other benefits include product discounts and PTO accrual. This is a full-time position scheduled to work for 40 hours per week. We don’t allow telecommuting.
No agencies please! Sorry, we are not able to provide sponsorship. DHC USA, Inc. is an EOE.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with the URL of your online portfolio to https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=481676. You may attach some samples of your work (totaling less than 1MB). You must include your salary expectation in order to be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.